MCCA is now accepting applications from any MCCA member that has a financial need and wants to participate in the 2019 Annual Convention and Tradeshow. The MCCA Annual Convention Scholarships are awarded to 12 lucky individuals by the MCCA Convention Team and will be announced on October 1, 2019. Apply by September 27.
- You will be redirected to https://mcca.memberclicks.net (aka mccatoday.org). Memberclicks is our membership management software and the gateway to our online services for MCCA members, friends, and industry partners.
- It is recommended that you use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome on a desktop or laptop with the application software. If you experience issues with the registration system, please contact the convention team, email@example.com.
Am I Eligible?
- You must not have received MCCA assistance for the 2018 MCCA Annual Convention and Tradeshow;
- You must be a current MCCA member.
- You must update your online member profile and add a profile photo;
- You must complete the online membership questionnaire.
The Fine Print
- MCCA is responsible for covering meeting registration fee;
- Applicant is responsible for costs associated with hotel reservations, transportation, food, and incidentals;
- If an applicant is no longer able to attend for any reason, you must submit a written cancellation notification to firstname.lastname@example.org, to avoid being responsible for a no-show fee of $400;
- Transfers to colleagues are not permitted.