Out of an abundance of caution, we have drastically scaled back our in-person event and limited it to 200 attendees. This creates a very intimate opportunity for sponsors and exhibitors.
In-person Exhibit Booth: $1,200
- 8’ x 10’ space
- 1– 6’ table, draped and skirted
- 8’ back drape and 3’ side dividers
- 1– one-line identification sign
- + Virtual Tradeshow access
Virtual Exhibit Booth: $500
- Branded landing page with organization logo and description
- Upload videos and marketing collateral for download
- Virtual booth staff profiles
- Searchable to attendees via a keyword index
- Attendees can “request information” from exhibitors, sharing their contact information similar to badge scanning
- Meeting scheduling
- And more! This is a fully customizable opportunity.
- Access to attendees at three (3) no-conflict events
- Enhanced opportunities to interact with attendees, including prize giveaways
- Recognition as an exhibitor on mccaconvention.com and on #MCCA2020 email campaigns highlighting dates, programming, etc. before, during, and after the meeting
- Listing of all meeting participants sent in electronic format, which includes registrant’s name, job title, organization, and email address, sent two (2) weeks in advance of the Annual Convention and at the conclusion of the meeting
- Exhibitor ribbon for name badge
- Organization logo displayed on exhibition signage
- Organization description in mobile event app
- Online Exhibitor Resource access, which puts all the necessary forms and deadlines at your fingertips
- Drawings, raffles, contests, and games are welcome (and encouraged) to take place within the exhibitor’s booth during tradeshow hours.
- Bite-size snacks and alcoholic beverages are permitted to be served within the exhibitor’s booth during expo opening hours. All catering options must be coordinated through the St. Louis Union Station Hotel Food & Beverage Department. You will be notified in September when the Exhibitor Booth Catering Menu is available.
- Exhibitors are responsible for ordering additional furniture, electricity, internet (if a direct line is required), equipment, etc. You will be notified in September when the Exhibitor Service Kit is available.
A MCCA Memberclicks profile is required in order to submit a proposal and to present. Logging in below will prompt you to create a new profile or proceed with your existing profile. You may want to take some time now before proceeding to ensure all presenters have profiles.
- You will be redirected to https://mcca.memberclicks.net (aka mccatoday.org). Memberclicks is our membership management software and the gateway to our online services for MCCA members, friends, and industry partners.
- It is recommended that you use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome on a desktop or laptop with the application software. If you experience issues with the application system, please contact the convention team, firstname.lastname@example.org.